Are you tired of feeling tired? Many of us assume that we are tired because of the busy pace of life these days. This may not be entirely true! There could be a number of underlying reasons for your poor sleep or energy that we can look into and address so you don’t have to drag through your days and rely on caffeine or sugar to keep you going.
Are any of these familiar to you?
- Insomnia, trouble falling asleep, trouble staying asleep
- Hard to wake up in the morning, unrefreshing sleep
- Mid-day energy slump
- “Tired and wired” feeling – but if you stop and slow down, it’s hard to get going again
- Need stimulants like caffeine, sugar, cigarettes, or alcohol
- Mood fluctuations, anxiety, depression
- Brain fog, poor memory
- Weight loss resistance, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome