The word doctor comes from the latin “docere”, which means to teach. As your ND, I want to empower you to take a proactive role towards your health. Even small changes can make a big difference over time. I provide you with information, feedback, and actionable steps so you can reclaim your health and feel your best.
As your Naturopathic Doctor, I want to know all the details about your health story. I take time to get to know you and figure out what is causing and contributing to your health issues. I work with you to help your body heal and restore itself naturally so you can feel your best and have lasting health. I can recommend a Naturopathic approach that is best suited to you, which may include: nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy, acupuncture (which I can do without needles), stress management techniques and hands-on bodywork.
Naturopathic Medicine is a good fit for you if:
- you want to take a more natural approach to your health with the guidance of someone who has naturopathic education and years of experience helping people
- you want to take an active role in your own healthcare, to understand your body, your bloodwork results, and make informed decisions about your health
- you want to take a proactive approach to your health – you want to get to the causes and you don’t want to wait until things get worse
- you want a health care practitioner who can dedicate ongoing time to listen to your health concerns, answer your questions and monitor changes
- you’ve noticed changes in your body or how you’re feeling, yet you’re told that all your tests are normal or that it’s just because of stress or aging
- you’ve tried things but aren’t getting the results you hoped for or you find it hard to stick to your plan
- you are overwhelmed by too much diet and health info and would like help sorting out what is right for you
Personalized health care
Each of us is unique. There is no one set path to healing, no one diet or a magic pill that is right for everyone. What can energize and exhilarate one person may deplete and exhaust another. Most do best with a slow and steady approach, while others want to do as much as possible now. Each of us is unique physiologically, genetically, emotionally and in how we are affected by the stresses in life. As your Naturopathic Doctor, I take these things into account so I can provide healthcare that is individualized to you. Most importantly, we work together to decide on a realistic and achievable plan that you can feel good about.
to make a commitment to yourself
to feel healthy, happy and peaceful in your body and mind
to get supported to take care of yourself
to let go of perfection… even small changes can make a difference
to come as you are… you don’t have to be perfect and where you are at right now is fine
I believe it is important for you to feel comfortable with your healthcare practitioners. For this reason, I offer a complimentary “Meet the Doctor” phone meeting. This 10-15 minute free intro session gives you a chance to meet me, ask questions you may have about my Naturopathic approach, and find out how I can help you. Phone or click here to schedule a complimentary telephone consultation or to book an appointment. I look forward to meeting you.