Many people believe that PMS, mood swings and painful periods are normal things that they just have to put up with. These symptoms could be clues that your hormones are out of balance. Hormones can affect everything from mood to sleep to weight gain to stress response.
I have helped people with hormone and menstrual issues, including:
- Heavy periods, painful periods, irregular periods
- Hot flashes, night sweats
- Difficult menopause or perimenopause
- PMS, PMDD
- PCOS, polycystic ovary syndrome
- Cyclical mood fluctuations, irritability, anxiety, depression