Many women believe that PMS, mood swings, painful periods and weight gain are normal things that they just have to put up with. These symptoms could be clues that your hormones are out of balance.
Hormones can affect everything from mood to weight gain to stress response. Hormones also control sleep, sexual function, and fertility, working together as one system to keep us focused and functioning at high levels. That is, unless our hormones are imbalanced.
I can help by combining an intricate knowledge of the body’s endocrine system with a natural approach to balance and healing.
If you suffer from any of the following, please contact me to schedule a complimentary 15 minute telephone or in-office consultation to learn more about how I can help you feel better:
- Heavy periods, painful periods
- Hot flashes or night sweats
- Difficult menopause or perimenopause
- PMS, PMDD
- PCOS, polycystic ovary syndrome
- Cyclical mood fluctuations, irritability, anxiety, depression
- Weight loss resistance, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome